Get Married in Coralville, IA

Attorney Scarpellino can help with the fiancé visa process

You've met the man of your dreams and you're ready to build a life with him. The only problem is, he's not a U.S. citizen. Come to Scarpellino Law PLC for help with the fiancé visa process in Coralville, IA.

A fiancé visa is also known as a K-1 visa. It's what you need to bring your fiancé to the United States to get married. Once you two are married, your spouse can apply for permanent resident status.

Attorney Martha Scarpellino, who works in Coralville, IA, can help guide you through the fiancé visa process. Contact her ASAP to schedule a consultation.

Attorney Martha Scarpellino knows immigration law backward and forward. She'll let you know if you're eligible for a K-1 visa and set the proper expectations. You can apply for a K-1 visa if:

You're a U.S. citizen.

You and your fiancé plan to get married within 90 days of your fiancé getting to the U.S.

You and your fiancé are both free to marry legally.

You've met your fiancé at least once within the two-year period before you apply for the visa.

Get in touch with attorney Scarpellino today to discuss your situation. She looks forward to helping you unite with your fiancé.