Find an Immigration Lawyer in Coralville, IA

Apply for a U visa or VAWA with attorney Scarpellino's help

Are you a victim of domestic violence or a violent crime? Immigrants who were victims of those or other qualifying criminal activities could remain in the United States and eventually apply for permanent resident status with the right visa.

Turn to Scarpellino Law PLC to apply for U visas and VAWAs in Coralville, IA. If you're an immigrant who is a victim of a qualifying crime, then a U visa is for you. A VAWA allows an abused spouse or child of a U.S. citizen to petition for status in the U.S.

Attorney Martha Scarpellino can evaluate your situation and make sure you apply for the right visa. Hire her for U visa and VAWA help in Coralville, IA.

Applying for U visas can be tricky. Fortunately, attorney Martha Scarpellino is a knowledgeable immigration lawyer. You may be eligible for a U visa if:

You're a victim of a qualifying criminal activity.
You can provide information about the criminal activity.
You can help or have helped law enforcement with the investigation or prosecution of the crime.

Don't handle your visa application on your own. Contact attorney Scarpellino to increase your chances of getting your visa approved.